If you have a complaint or concern about a dentist or any of the staff working in this practice please let us know. We operate a practice complaints procedure in accordance with national criteria.
2. HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that most problems can be resolved quickly and easily, often at the time and with the person concerned. If your concern cannot be dealt with in this way and you wish to make a formal complaint please follow the procedure below.
- Discuss your concern, or write a letter or email addressed to Dr Saverio Accardi, Practice Manager.
- Detail your concern, dates on which the incident or treatment occurred.
- Give contact details
- The sooner a concern is reported the more effective any investigation will be
- Complaints should be reported within 6 months of the incident that caused the problem
- Within 6 months of discovering that you have the problem, provided this is within 12 months of the incident
3. WHAT WE SHALL DO
- Send an acknowledgment of receipt of your complaint within 3 working days
- Investigate your concern within 10 working days of having received your complain
- Offer an explanation or meeting to discuss the concern further
- We would hope to resolve the concern by
- Finding out what happened and what may have caused the concern
- Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned if you would like this
- Finding a resolution to the concern
- Identify any steps that could be taken to prevent the same concern arising again
4. FOR FURTHER HELP
We aim to resolve all complaints by operating an efficient, fair and swift complaint procedure. However should you have further concerns and need further assistance, please contact the Dental Complaints Service on 08456 120 540.